Pig meat in chicken feed
Old Codger
2008-05-09 15:02:53 UTC
On Thu, 8 May 2008 16:51:23 +0100, Derek Moody
Those innocent halcyon days have long gone. Britain is a hell-hole of
human
disease, much of which is obviously coming from sick livestock and which
is
being covered up and talked down by a corrupt government veterinary
service.
Er, No, no and no. You speak as if hankering for the healthy, halcyon
days
of Scutari.
Yes and yes,
It really isn't you know. We're a lot healthier and better cared for than we
were on our youth.
BBC's Panorama seems to be on my side as far as the seriousness
of the human health situation is concerned - and I have had the most senior
of the government vets in my drawing room.
Any media outlet is always going to be looking for the most melodramatic
option available. I don't suppose TV reporters are any better than their
print counterparts.
I gave evidence to a select committee in 2000 and OLAF, the serious fraud
squad of the EU.
I rather think I have more credibility than you.
You might have had, once upon a time.
It will probably take decades to unravel the damage anyway.
Not if you stop now.
Whistlebowers always attract this charge from those anxious that the abuse
should continue. It is a dangerous charge to make as it draws attention to
What about one-string harpists?
But it is nice to see recognition that I am having an impact. Thank you.
The only impact is to clog a one useful newsgroup with impenetrable,
irrelevant and probably stolen drivel.
Plan to feed pigs to chickens slammed
May 8 2008 by Sam Wood, The Journal
You -have- secured copyright for this I presumy?
Oh I don't think many journals will want to make that charge merely because
So you haven't acquired reproduction rights. You are trying to impress with
stolen text.
Nice one Pat you have the prick rattled. He's understandably upset as
he lost a recent court case.
Old Codger
2008-05-09 15:20:43 UTC
On Fri, 9 May 2008 10:44:48 +0100, Derek Moody
It really isn't you know. We're a lot healthier and better cared for than
we
were on our youth.
..and antibiotic less?
Antibiotics not generally available until late WWII.
Oh, I think I stand well even when being howled down by the Politburo. I
don't need to lie and cheat.
So why do you do it?
Making you look a prick isn't a crime is it? Hell I'm guilty.......
But it is nice to see recognition that I am having an impact. Thank you.
The only impact is to clog a one useful newsgroup with impenetrable,
irrelevant and probably stolen drivel.
Oh, I know better than that as I think you know.
No.
You -have- secured copyright for this I presumy?
Oh I don't think many journals will want to make that charge merely
because
So you haven't acquired reproduction rights. You are trying to impress
with
stolen text.
Nothing stolen. Your use of English is too provocative for a second rater.
Most publications are quite happy to be quoted with the URL, especially on
such matters as this
You haven't acquired reproduction rights. You are relying on the owner
either not noticing the theft or, if so, not being sufficiently motivated
to pursue you.
The fact that your incessant complaints have had no effect probably
has more to do with the fact you are a dickhead. You should be used to
being ignored when complaining about people, you tried it enough with
me and others!
Rather like boasting about taking candy from babies.
No it's kicking you up the arse and the spite and green envy coming
from you is quite scary.
Keep your tongue civil, young man!
Good advice I'd take it if I were you moody before you get yourself in
to trouble again.
Old Codger
2008-05-09 16:53:21 UTC
On Fri, 9 May 2008 17:35:57 +0100, "Pat Gardiner"
Post by Old Codger
[...]
I do have to say that comes as no surprise.
Trying to speak for journals and campaigners that are quite happy with the
publicity and the purpose is hardly intelligent.
The guy is obviously deliberately trying to frighten me into silence. If
he does finish up in Court as a result of this growing scandal, they will
throw the book st him.
I quote the first few words from the Belfast Telegraph this afternoon
Friday, May 09, 2008
"The revelation that another potentially deadly superbug is present in our
hospitals will cause panic among some sections of the public. "
I think that is the understatement of the century. People are very worried
and Defra's appalling behaviour in keeping secret the results of tests in
pigs and poultry is ridiculous given that many other countries have
acknowledged pigs as a source and are protecting their hospitals.
I would just add something that has probably escaped Mr Moody's notice.
If he intends to complain to any sources I have quoted, he should just
remember that the likely response, being that they are journalists, is to
investigate the matter.
That's a very good point. It would also require scrutiny of the
parties involved. You'll be ok as a fine upstanding citizen. But Moody
is a dirty old man and the last thing he needs is more scrutiny in to
his seedy little life.
Mr Moody forgets that I'm a campaigner campaigning. I'm not doing this for
money, merely human decency.
He doesn't like campaigners especially when it doesn't fit in with his
weird ideals, that's why he has friends like Ogilvie and other ponces.
Most copyright and similar restrictions are designed to prevent
misquotations and the resale of the material. If you recall, I began quoting
more of the context because of continuous ill-founded complaints from Moody
and cronies that I was selectively quoting and misquoting.
They have been complaining about me for years to all and sundry. Water
off a ducks back and most of my sources are happy to receive the
publicity for their articles.
There is quite a story here and a journalists curiosity, once aroused might
well be directed to objectives not dissimilar to mine. Moody might find
himself in a very uncomfortable position with the tabloids on his tail.
Anyway, enough of this banter, let us return to the task of finding the
source of the superbugs terrifying the population of many countries.